Saturday, February 24, 2007

LONDON...Put Your Hands Up For This City!







Sometimes when things are moving so fast, the old cliche goes, you forget to look around...well that is what I been guilty of the past few months...and now I can proudly saw that the cocoon has been broken...



The past 2 weeks...I dedicated to falling in love with the city that I call home...and as I figured, the city made it easy for me...so this entry will be dedicated to London...





Anyway...So I will start off with the wedding of one of my best friends...Jordan's wedding brought many old friends to London...and I decided that it was time to play tour guide and try to really show our guests what the city was about...







All of the usual places were on display, and luckily, the weather cooperated quite nicely...so...in no real order...Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, St. Paul's, Millennium Bridge, Big Ben, Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Piccadilly Circus, Carnaby St., TOP SHOP, Covent Garden, BEN'S COOKIES, Trafalgar Sq., National Gallery, BAR ITALIA, Leicester Square, PAUL'S, Regent's Park, and of Course...the most important stop of all...LBS...Here is what LBS looks like for everyone who has asked...Also...Thanks to Bruce and Alex for introducing me to all of the places in Capitals...without them...my London fun would be very limited...







Anyway..it was great to finally see the city again...I fell in love all over again...and when everyone left...well...I decided that I was not done...SO...me and a group of friends went to Bourough Market...

Now a quick aside on how EUROPE differs from AMERICA...Europe has MARKETS!!! Yep...they are amazing and tons of people come and enjoy the best food, fruit, and drink stands that the city has to offer...This is how people get their groceries in Europe, and it is 100% amazing...On this day, I enjoyed the BEST brownie I have ever had...cheese from all over the world...Check out the BUFFALO Mozzarella...





Well...a weekend like this could only end one way...Thanks to my AMAZING BROTHER...I went to see the KILLERS!!! They rocked my socks off...in fact, probably the best concert that I have seen since Pearl Jam...They were amazing and I enjoyed every minute of it...check out the shots...



That's it for this week...but now that school has eased a little bit, I hope the next few entries will give everyone a little taste of what London has to offer...I will try my best to continue to go out and see the sights, and will send lots of pictures...:-)



Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!

I am aspiring to one day get to LBS and I love your blog, your soo positive!

Adele

Anonymous said...

Hello.
How Is the weather today?
introduces readers to various types of weather that occur during each season.
The text discusses typical activities and clothing for each type of weather.
Supportive illustrations accompany the text. You can find out here.....
Bye

http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/weather-today.html

Anonymous said...

Hey. Super site weather in budapest today

http://www.medicalschoolforum.com/forums/members/weather-today.html