Monday, October 02, 2006

London #4

Hey everyone...Hope things are well with everybody...Sorry it's been a while, but things have gotten a little hectic back here...so this update will have to be a little short, but hey...I will try my best.

First off again---I got a lot of phone #'s, but a lot of you still have not sent me your #'s...so, i guess if you want me to ever call you again...please send me your #'s...:-)

Next...lots of people have been asking me my schedule in terms of when I will be around, etc. so here it is....

Thanksgiving...LONDON/UK
Christmas/New Years....BANGKOK, SINGAPORE, HONG KONG
Spring Break - I get off from March 23rd to April 10th...I am planning a trip, but it is not yet set...i am thinking Israel and Egypt..
Summer--Undetermined due to internship, but most likely Chicago or NYC depending on job....
OCT-NOV-DEC - Study abroad at Chicago or Kellogg

Ok...enough with the housekeeping...PORTUGAL was incredible...I will try to get my pictures together for next time...but I have officially fallen in love with the South...the beaches were mesmerizing and Lisbon was a wonderful surprise as well. I highly recommend all of you head out there if you can...especially during the "season" which is June to Sept.--you will not be disappointed...

My next trip is to Dublin on Oct. 20th---I have made some great friends at LBS from Dublin, so I will get the official Irish tour of Dublin...so as long as the Guinness is not nutty, I will send some pics of Ireland in a few weeks as well.

Tomorrow is the OFFICIAL NUTTY period of business school. I start 5 new classes and advanced Russian...yes...by November I will be officially reading and writing in my mother tongue...so everyone watch out! The AT Kearney case competition is also getting into gear, as well as all of the clubs, and companies are already starting to visit campus....i have like every hour mapped out for the next month...so i will try my best to hang on for the ride...

I am making some great friends out here, which is great as well...I was a little bit worried of course when I first came out..but I have found that everyone has been really nice...and the fact that it has only been about 6 weeks, and i already feel that I can visit half of the world and call someone who i know there is extraordinarily comforting...I am anxious for what the rest of the year will bring, but I welcome it with open arms. People are already talking about a trip to Russia, and possibly Brazil...we shall see...

All right...this one like I said is a little short...and, this is a little late, but Happy New Year to all of my Jewish brethren...and tomorrow is Yom Kippur...so if anyone is fasting, have a nice fast...

Talk to you guys later...

No comments: