Saturday, January 13, 2007

Back In London...So...When is the Next Trip?

The fact that 2 weeks ago I was enjoying everything that Hong Kong had to offer, literally at this point in my life seems like a decade ago. I don't know if it is because life lately has been moving at such a fast pace, or what, but mentally it seems like I never even went on vacation and I desperately want to go back!

Anyway, in the time that has passed by, I had a chance to really reminisce about my little trip to Asia, and I am confident that it will stand the test of time as one of the best rips of my life...so...hopefully...everyone is now inspired to go to Asia...and...you need to travel with me..:-)

Life in London has thrown me back into the real world very quickly. Basically, this week at LBS the MILK ROUND is occurring...so..what is the Milk Round you ask? Well...the Milk Round when about 65 companies come to LBS and tell us why we should go and work for them...Sounds great right? WRONG...

First off...when companies come to campus, people seem to morph into, how can I put, CRAZY versions of themselves...so stupid questions that would never get asked, are suddenly being asked ALL OF THE TIME...On the bright side, I now have 4 umbrellas and 6 UBS Memory Sticks (these seem to be the corporate gifts of choice this year). In terms of where I will end up? Well...first of...hopefully a company will want to hire me...if I can get past that hurdle...then...ummm...ummm...Well...that is the exact problem...I thought I had a good plan in terms of future...but...NOPE...now I am all confused again...

Well...who knows...I guess I will "Cast a Wide Net" as the phrase goes in B-School...I will let everyone know where I end up...

On a sadder note...My brother has left for NYC on Monday...I miss him already (so don't tell him so it does not go to his ego)--but we really had a great time while he was out here and I hope he comes back really soon. Of course...before he left...we had to make sure he left in style...so for his birthday (Yes I know that it was in November, but he has a way of extending things) I took him to see KYLIE MINOGUE...For someone who is about 5 feet tall...she can sure rock...I mean she was awesome...and by the end of it, I was jumping around like you wouldn't believe...

Ok...well the next few weeks, sadly, I don't think I have anything too exciting going on...so the updates might be few and far between...if I happen to land a dream job, I promise to let everyone know...and in the last bit of news, one of my best friends is getting married in one month here in London...so I am VERY excited to see everyone that is going to come on over to our little island, as well as seeing another one of my best friends tie the knot...I think I am the last single one left...

No comments: